DAPL Statistical Commands
DAPL processing commands can compute on-the-fly statistics.
Sometimes the statistics are the goal of the data acquisition, and sometimes they are supplementary information to monitor your processes.
- Identify the highest value in data blocks.
- Identify the lowest value in data blocks.
- Determine the location of the highest value in a data block.
- Compute the average values for data blocks.
- Perform averaging on multiplexed data channels, independently, in parallel.
- Compute spread statistics for data blocks.
- Compute extreme value statistics for data blocks.
- Count the number of samples passed through a pipe.
- Post the latest sample value from a pipe.
- Calculate RMS averages for data blocks.
Some special commands collect statistics about digital input data.
- Counts pulse edges detected on a digital port line.
- Accumulates counter totals at fixed update intervals.
- Reports new counts for a counter updated at fixed intervals.